CURRENT SMDHU STATUS: RED ZONE AS OF TUESDAY FEBRUARY 16TH 2021 (OPEN WITH RESTRICTIONS)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
• If you or anyone in your household have shown any symptoms or haven’t felt well within the last 14 days, if you or anyone in your household are awaiting test results, or if you or anyone in your household have been in close contact with anyone who has been sick with even just a cold, you will be required to reschedule your appointment at no cost to you.
• Cancellations and changes made with less than 24 hours notice for the next day will be charged 50% value of any cancelled services. No shows and same day cancellations will result in a full charge. You will receive an e-transfer request, or payment is required at your next visit.
• You must complete the COVID-19 screening form below no more than 2 hours before your scheduled appointment time.
• One client at a time inside the spa at any time. Please come to your appointment solo. I ask that you wait in your vehicle until I’m ready for you after completing the screening form found below. I will open doors for you.
• You must sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the spa. If you wear gloves from outside into the spa, you will be required to remove them and wash your hands immediately.
• You are required to wear a mask at all times while inside the spa. If you don’t bring your own, one can be provided to you at a cost.
• Hang up your own coat, and try to limit the amount of belongings you bring into the spa. Please keep it to wallet, keys, phone/tablet.
• No beverages, candies, magazines, extra cushions, or blankets will be available. Please don’t bring any food or drinks into the spa.
• Colour selection will be done by looking at the shelves of polish. Palette will not be available to handle.
• Remember your flip flops! You will not be permitted to wait for your toes to dry.
• Do not touch retail products. I will remove anything from the shelf that you intend to purchase.
• No hugs ☹️
• Appointments are subject to change due to timing restraints. Currently no services requiring the removal of your face covering are permitted at this time.
• E-transfer is the preferred method of payment, however I continue to accept cash/debit/credit; the terminal will be thoroughly disinfected in between every client.
• Client information will be made available to health officials if requested for contact tracing (this was already the case for hepatitis & HIV).
What changes have I made?
To be honest, not a lot! I’ve always maintained a meticulous level of sterilization in my space. But in addition to what I normally do…
• I’ll be wearing additional PPE.
• I’ve taken additional courses and participated in webinars specific to the brands of disinfectant I use.
• Treatment room table is stripped down to its naked state to clean easier between every client.
• Any surface touched by anyone is wiped with a high level disinfectant between every client.
• Washroom is wiped down with high level disinfectant between every use.
• Extra disinfection of high-touch areas such as debit terminal, door handles, etc. in between every client.
COVID-19 SCREENING FORM
*To be completed no more than 2 hours before your scheduled appointment time.
Thank you for completing the COVID-19 screening form.
If you answered “no” to all questions, please continue to wait in your vehicle until I come out for you.
If you answered “yes” to any question, please do not attempt to enter, and call/text 705.241.0206 to reschedule your appointment.