PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
• If you have shown any symptoms or haven’t felt well within the last 14 days, if you are awaiting test results, or if you have been in close contact with anyone who has been sick with even just a cold, you will be required to reschedule your appointment at no cost to you.
• Cancellations and changes made with less than 24 hours notice for the next day will be charged 50% value of any cancelled services. No shows and same day cancellations will result in a full charge. You will receive an e-transfer request, or payment is required at your next visit.
• One client at a time inside the spa at any time. Please come to your appointment solo. I ask that you wait in your vehicle until I’m ready for you. I will open doors for you.
• You must sanitize your hands immediately upon entering the spa. If you wear gloves from outside into the spa, you will be required to remove them and wash your hands immediately.
• You will be required to wear a mask. If you don’t bring your own, one can be provided to you at a cost.
• Hang up your own coat, and try to limit the amount of belongings you bring into the spa. Please keep it to wallet, keys, phone/tablet.
• No beverages, candies, magazines, extra cushions, or blankets will be available.
• You may bring your own beverage into the spa, but it must have a lid and it will be wiped down with a disinfectant. Takeout cups are not to be disposed of in the spa.
• Colour selection will be done by looking at the shelves of polish. Palette will not be available.
• Remember your flip flops! You will not be permitted to wait for your toes to dry.
• Do not touch retail products. I will remove anything from the shelf that you intend to purchase.
• No hugs ☹️
• Appointments are subject to change due to timing restraints. Facials are being limited to 2 per day for logistic reasons.
• E-transfer is the preferred method of payment, however I continue to accept cash/debit/credit; the terminal will be thoroughly disinfected in between every client.
• Client information will be made available to health officials if requested for contact tracing (this was already the case for hepatitis & HIV).
What changes have I made?
To be honest, not a lot! I’ve always maintained a meticulous level of sterilization in my space. But in addition to what I normally do…
• I’ll be wearing additional PPE.
• I’ve taken additional courses and participated in webinars specific to the brands of disinfectant I use.
• Treatment room table is stripped down to its naked state to clean easier between every client.
• Any surface touched by anyone is wiped with a high level disinfectant.
• Washroom is wiped down with high level disinfectant between every use.
• Extra disinfection of high-touch areas such as debit terminal, door handles, etc. in between every client.